1. Name:9 × 6molded fiber clamshell take-out containers (clamshell model 1).
2. Size: 230mm × 155mm × 80mm.Weight: 30g. Color: White.
3. Process: no plastic seal, accessible food. Heat-resistant temperature, 95±5 degrees C hot water, 60 degrees C ambient temperature 30min does not leak. Waterproof and oil-resistant, 120±5 degrees C hot oil, 60 degrees C ambient temperature 30min does not seep.
4. Strong and stackable; The height varies by 5% at load 3kg.
5. Raw material source: Thailand EPPCO bagasse slurry, direct supply of wet pulp.
6. Product exports to the United States are exempt from a 25% tariff.
7. Pulp molding products have a low price and high product quality.
8. Long-term mass supply.
Molded fiber clamshell take-out containersMade of molded thermal compressed sugarcane fiber sourced from high quality bagasse pulp directly supplied by Thai EPPCO, these containers are fully biodegradable and compostable. Due to the huge pressure with which these containers are made the inside is very smooth, and white, and quite grease resistant, without the need of a plastic coating. These sturdy containers hold hot or cold food items and are microwave and freezer safe. They feature a tab locking system that keeps the tops securely fastened. Small sizes have one tab lock and larger have two.
Molded fiber clamshell take-out containers