1. Name: 8"×8" 3-C Clamshell
2. Size: 200mm×220mm×45/77mm.Weight: 38g. Color: White.
3. Process: no plastic seal, accessible food. Heat-resistant temperature, 95±5 degrees C hot water, 60 degrees C ambient temperature 30min does not leak. Waterproof and oil-resistant, 120±5 degrees C hot oil, 60 degrees C ambient temperature 30min does not seep.
4. Strong and stackable; The height varies by 5% at load 3kg.
5. Raw material source: Thailand EPPCO bagasse slurry, direct supply of wet pulp.
6. Product exports to the United States are exempt from a 25% tariff.
7. Pulp molding products have a low price and high product quality.
8. Long-term mass supply.
Molded fiber clamshell take-out containers
Made of molded thermal compressed sugarcane fiber
sourced from high quality bagasse pulp directly supplied by Thai EPPCO, these
containers are fully biodegradable and compostable. Due to the huge pressure
with which these containers are made the inside is very smooth, and white, and
quite grease resistant, without the need of a plastic coating. These sturdy
containers hold hot or cold food items and are microwave and freezer safe. They
feature a tab locking system that keeps the tops securely fastened. Small sizes
have one tab lock and larger have two.
About the molded pulp products manufacturer
EPAC, Thailand, produces and supplies molded pulp products: molded pulp tableware, molded pulp industrial packages, You can also customize the pulp molding products that you need.
EPAC and EPPCO bagasse pulp Plant, is a subsidiary of Thai KTIS Group. EPAC , specializing in pulp molded tableware and pulp molded packaging products.
Raw material for the EPAC is sourced from high quality bagasse pulp directly supplied by EPPCO, EPAC production equipment adopts the international advanced EAMC fully automatic pulp molding production line. The forming, shaping, margin trimming and punching of pulp molding products are all produced on the same machine.